Complete this round 3 times.
TRX Archer Row
Complete 6 repetitions
Coaching Tips For TRX Archer Row
Follow these cues to perform TRX Archer Row correctly:
- Transfer your weight to the pulling arm
- Control the descent as much as possible.
TRX Single Leg Hamsting Pull In
Complete 5 repetitions
Coaching Tips For TRX Single Leg Hamsting Pull In
Follow these cues to perform TRX Single Leg Hamsting Pull In correctly:
- With the sole of the foot in the TRX and the hip slightly raised move the foot towards body
- Create tension in the hamstring throughout.
TRX Serratus Slides (Or Body Saws)
Complete 8 repetitions
The TRX serratus slides or body saws are an excellent advanced exercises for increase the strength of both the core musculature and the shoulders.
Benefits of TRX Serratus Slides (Or Body Saws)
The main benefit of the TRX serratus slide or body saws is the ability to improve strength in the anterior core musculature. The secondary benefit of TRX body saws is the load placed on the shoulder joint, it can be an effective way to increase shoulder mobility and stability for advanced individuals.
How To Do TRX Serratus Slides (Or Body Saws)
- Securely place the elbows in the TRX handles and find a stable plank like position.
- Slowly move the elbows away from the head, keeping a very tight core throughout.
- Once you have reached the end of your range of motion with the shoulders, pause slightly and then bring the elbows back to the starting position.
Coaching Tips For TRX Serratus Slides (Or Body Saws)
Follow these cues to perform TRX Serratus Slides (Or Body Saws) correctly:
- Start in a plank position with the forearms in the TRX
- Slide the arms overhead maintaining a very tight core, resisting the extension of the lower back.
Complete this round 3 times.
Feet Elevated Press Up
Complete 10 repetitions
The feet elevated press up is one of the best horizontal pressing variations you can do without equipment. If your an advanced individual that can’t get access to weights you will want this in your tool kit for home or holiday training.
Benefits of Feet Elevated Press Up
The main benefit of this exercise is gaining strength in the horizontal pull variation. Depending on the strength of the person performing it, it can also be used for muscular endurance.
How To Do Feet Elevated Press Up
- Start with the feet firmly planted and ensure the bench or chair isn’t going to move when you start performing the exercise.
- Create a strong core when the arms are straight at the top of the movement.
- Move the chest towards the floor, creating an arrow like shape with the elbows and head.
- Once the chin gets to the floor press into the floor and lift yourself up.
- Fully finish the press up movement and extend the arms completely.
Coaching Tips For Feet Elevated Press Up
Follow these cues to perform Feet Elevated Press Up correctly:
- Make sure hands are underneath shoulders
- Keep hips in line with shoulders
- Do not touch chest to the floor.
Complete 25 repetitions
Coaching Tips For Frog Pump
Follow these cues to perform Frog Pump correctly:
- Keep soles of the feet together, try different feet positioning to find where you can get maximal glute activation.
TRX Side Plank
Complete 20 seconds
Coaching Tips For TRX Side Plank
Follow these cues to perform TRX Side Plank correctly:
- Keep the hips high throughout
- Keep the elbow under the shoulder
- Reduce movement as much as possible.